Hackers use many methods to gain access to user data. One of them is mobile applications that collect information from your personal data to your bank account. Recently, many new malicious apps have been discovered that endanger Android users and need to be deleted immediately.
34 harmful apps found for Android users!
Experts at cybersecurity company SecneurX have discovered 34 new apps that put Android users at risk. According to the shared information, these applications; More common on smartphones in Turkey, USA, Canada and UK.
These applications, which have managed to pass through Google Play’s virus scanning software, will be sent to your device. Joker, autolycosand harly they transmit the virus. Thanks to these viruses, they can get hold of your private information and empty your bank account.
The harmful apps you should delete from your Android phone are as follows;
- Logo Design Maker– Joker
- Funny Emoji Keyboard– Joker
- Animal Doodle Drawing– Joker
- Paper Paint– Autolycos –
- Dexterity QR Scanner– Joker
- Heart Rate Monitor– Joker
- Fun Paint & Coloring– Harry
- Beauty Christmas Songs– Joker
- Epica Gamebox & Hub– Harry
- Magic Face AI– Joker
- Love Sticker– Joker
- HD Screen Mirroring– Joker
- Phone to TV– Joker
- Photo Voice Translator– Joker
- Effect Voice Changer– Joker
- Quick PDF Scanner– Joker
- Easy Voice Change– Joker
- Fast Language Translator– Joker
- Perfect Face Swap– Joker
- Effects Photo Editor– Joker
- Super Emoji Editor & Sticker– Harry
- Blue Voice Changer– Harry
- Cool Screen Mirroring– Joker
- Phone Cleaner Lite– Joker
- Digital Clock – Always display– Autolycos
- Live Wallpaper – HD 3D/4D– Autolycos
- Grape Camera & Photo Editor– Harry
- Blood Glucose Recorder– Joker
- Clever Clean – Batter Saver– Harry
- Album Live Wallpaper & Theme– Harry
- Shortcut Screen Mirroring– Joker
- Mind Message– Joker
- Advanced Cast Screen– Joker
- Coloring Painting– Joker
SecneurX has made a request to Google to remove the above malicious apps from the Play Store. For your own safety, you can delete them from your phone.
So what do you guys think about this issue? You can share your views with us in the Comments section below.