Causes of sexual dysfunctions
*The society in which the individual grew up, family pressure and wrong upbringing, socio-economic status,
*Incorrect and incomplete information about sexuality, myths, beliefs,
*Lack of sexual experience
* Not knowing how to make love, foreplay; not having experienced sexuality before,
*Extreme religious issues,
* Women or men do not like their own body,
* Dislike, dislike, desire for your partner,
*Lack of self-confidence, too much hesitation,
* The mother is weak, the father is excessively authoritarian and oppressive,
*Sexual abuse, incest relationship, traumas experienced at a young age or later,
* Incompatibility of spouses, cheating of one of the partners during the relationship,
*Performance anxiety, feeling of inadequacy, overexcitement,
* Not trusting the partner,
*Disgust of the genitals, fears of getting pregnant and the hymen.
*Exaggerated first night stories, the importance of the concept of virginity,
However, sexual problems may occur due to organic reasons. Cardiovascular
drugs used for diseases, hypertension, lung/liver disorders; long
Long-term use of antidepressants and alcohol/substance also contributes to sexual dysfunctions.
why could it be.