FACTORS LEADING TO THE END OF MARRIAGES
1) INTERVENTION FROM THE OUTSIDE: The negative impact of family and friend group is the most common intervention. Family members and expensive friends turn against your partner, reject him or always talk negatively about him, and it starts to alienate you. From outside
In relations that are open to intervention, there is no sense of “we”.
2) EXTREME Jealousy: Jealousy includes feelings of selfishness, doubt, inadequacy and insecurity. The person who is very jealous actually sends the other party a “I don’t trust you” message all the time. A low dose of jealousy is perceived as I care about you, while a high dose is perceived as not caring.
The person’s range of motion narrows, he cannot express his feelings and intentions comfortably.
3) CONDITION: Condescending phrases that begin with phrases such as “you don’t understand, you can’t do a job” cause the self to be ignored.
4) BUILDING WALLS: It means the end of emotional exchange. Couples knitting WALLS do not send emotional messages to each other. Shares, sex and conversations are getting less and less. Even discussion is considered unnecessary. Couples create their own world. The little ones who take a long time enter.
5) CHEATING AND BAD TALKING: It causes negative intentions about the partner’s personality and mental health.
6) NO RESPONSIBILITY: If one of the couples does not take responsibility, the burden of the connection becomes heavy on the other.
7) VIOLENCE: The presence of physical, verbal or mental violence is one of the factors that end the relevance the fastest.
8) BREAK: One of the reasons that ends the interest is that one of the couples has to live in another city or country for reasons such as school or work, and long breaks occur.
9) NO RESPONSIBILITY: If one of the couples does not take responsibility, the burden of the connection begins to weigh heavily on the other. This situation causes intolerance and anger in the person who takes the responsibility.
may cause explosions.
10) FINANCIAL LOSSES: In particular, situations such as job losses and bankruptcy that occur in the later stages of interest fall over the vineyard like a dark cloud.