SITUATIONS THAT MAY BE ENCOUNTERED
- Don’t be a passive receiver
- Decreased physical activity
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- eating problems
- sleep problems
- Negative impact on language development
- Exposure to inappropriate content
HOW CAN IT BE FOLLOWED?
- Face-to-face interaction plays a very important role in early childhood. We should communicate with our children at “eye level”.
- Screen use should only be used for educational purposes at very short intervals under parental supervision.
- While one parent takes care of his personal affairs, the other parent can spend time with the child.
- In order to complete our work, we should not give our child the screen and stay in the background.