What is Paribu Coin (PRB)?

PRB coin is a crypto asset developed on the Paribu Net blockchain.

PRB coin is a crypto asset developed on the Paribu Net blockchain. Paribu Net was launched by Paribu in January 2022. The PRB, which was pre-sold on February 21, 2021, was opened on March 9, 2021.

What is Paribu Coin?

Paribu Coin (PRB) is the native coin of the Paribu Net network. With PRB, all smart contract transactions and transfer fees on the network can be paid. In addition, network participants can be positioned in an affirmative way with optional staking.

After the launch of the Paribu Net mainnet, the activities have developed recently and the staking mechanism on the testnet has become operational.

What Does Paribu Coin Do?

Paribu Coin has many functions within the blockchain network. The most important of these is the payment of the fees of the transactions realized in Paribu Net with PRB. With PRB staking, users as validators have a say in approval mechanisms and management of the network.

PRB Coin was available in two different selling options:

Option 1 : 10% of the coins purchased in this option can be sold on the transaction date. The remaining 90 percent will be opened for processing on the following dates in four equal slices of 22.5 percent. Next dates are:

  • 15.03.2023
  • 15.06.2023

Option 2 : All of the coins bought in this option can be sold by opening the PRB/TL market. As soon as the withdrawals are opened on Paribu, a withdrawal request can be created for the coins received.

Whose PRB Coin?

PRB Coin was launched by the Paribu team and its founder Yasin Oral. Founded in 2016, Paribu was launched on February 14, 2017. Oral, who is currently the CEO of Paribu, is a member of the Blockchain Turkey Platform Executive Board and a member of the Young Businessmen Association of Turkey.

Decentralized finance applications, NFT and NFT platforms, Web3 applications, games, Metaverse applications and decentralized applications (dApps) can be created on Paribu Net, which is served by PRB Coin.

When Can I Sell PRB Coins?

Since PRB Coin is released to the market in a locked state, it is opened for processing in certain periods. Therefore, in the minds of users, “When can I sell PRB coins?” question is included. It is possible to trade on the dates when the PRB is opened for trading.

Accordingly, PRB coin will be launched in 2023 on the following dates:

  • 15 March 2023
  • 15 June 2023

What is Paribu Net?

Users can buy and sell Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple and other cryptocurrencies via Paribu, a large-volume crypto exchange operating in Turkey. The Exchange also allows trading in Turkish Lira.

Paribu Net, on the other hand, is a blockchain implemented by Paribu, which can develop smart contracts and distributed applications (DApps). It promises its users many expandable features, especially speed, scalability, low network fees and security.

Paribu Net Blockchain

Paribu Net is Paribu’s project to position itself not only as a cryptocurrency trading platform, but also as a technology firm. The project was created by solving the problems seen in blockchain networks so far. It is also designed as a public blockchain network that is fast, scalable, secure, durable, promising low network fees.

In addition to all these, Paribu Net has the title of being Turkey’s first independent blockchain project, where more than 5 million users can freely develop smart contracts and applications as part of the ecosystem.

Paribu Self Wallet

Paribu self wallet has been developed for investors to track all their digital assets in different networks through a single wallet. Users can transfer crypto assets and NFT products by connecting to decentralized exchanges and applications via self wallet. They can also choose the transaction speed according to the network fee categories.

Since Paribu Self is not a crypto asset trading platform, TL deposits are not made. If you have a Turkish lira indexed crypto asset (TRYC), you can transfer it to your wallet.

In order to transfer the existing wallet to Paribu Self, you can view your assets in the networks supported by Paribu Self by entering the mnemonic phrase consisting of 12-24 words of the wallet you want to transfer with the “Transfer Current Wallet” option at the entrance.

To send from wallet, you must follow the steps below:

  1. You can start the sending process by clicking the item you want to send from the list of assets you view on the main page and clicking the “Submit” button on the detail page of the selected asset.
  2. You can enter the address you will send to in the relevant field, have it scanned with a QR code or select it from your “Registered Recipients” list.
  3. After checking that the recipient address and the address you will send to are on the same network, you can enter the amount you will send or you can perform the delivery process with one of the percentage options determined according to the network fee.